background

Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Stamping Chef Anything Goes


Time for another challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its anything goes ! Check out the challenge blog for all the info and rules on entering the challenge! 

Here is my Sous Chef card using Suzette



I coloured Suzette using copics E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, RV21, RV23, E13, E15, E18, G40, G43, G46, R81, R83, R85.

The papers are all from my stash and I added scalloped gros grain ribbon going down and across the card. I used a large blossom which is patterned with butterflies and a smaller pink one in the centre and then added a large sparkling rhinestone to the centre. Finally I added little butterflies using the Martha Stewart triple butterfly punch and added small gems down the bodies of them.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card. Why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration! 



2 comments:

  1. Love the papers and colors used! Awesome DT inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the pink and green combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx