background

Sunday 14 September 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #27

Time for another new Anything goes Challenge over at Scribble and Scrap but first, just a reminder about the fab candy up for grabs over at the blog! Just check out the facebook page and follow the instructions to be in with a chance of winning a £20 gift voucher for goodies from the store

So, on with the challenge and here is my card using Lillibet Plane, Curiosity Corner Blossoms and One For The Boys Digital Paper Set.



I coloured the image using copics and also used some plain bazzill cardstock from my stash. I added some jumbo pearls to the centres of the blossoms and used adirondack dimension paint to make the dots around the corners of the cards and patterened paper. The sentiment was typed using Word and was cut using Dienamics flags die. 


6 comments:

  1. A super card Jill. The stamped image is fabulous and I love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flying image, and I wish I could colour like you! Lovely layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love this image and you've coloured it beautifully...apart from the bits you've missed, lol. Fab card.

    Thank you for making such a great card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card for a little boy. :D I like how you colored your image adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, This is just too cute for words, I love the sweet little Lillibet image and your layout is goprgeous too hun.
    Huge Hugz, from your newest follower, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx