background

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge Anything Goes

Time for another new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and as always its anything goes! Check out TSC Challenge blog for all the rules and prize details.

Here is my Sous Chef card using Fantine digi and media set.





I coloured Fantine with copics but didnt write the colours down (smacks hand!). The background is all elements that come with the set except for the dark red backing cardstock which was from my stash and also the small burgundy bow I added. I merged all teh elements together using my Craft Studio Elite software.

Thanks for stopping by. I would love it if you get chance to check out the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more inspiration! 





3 comments:

  1. awww gorgeous card Jill I love how you have used a bit of Hybrid Crafting with Digital then printed and more elements added

    Brilliant DT Inspiration for the TSC Challenge

    Hugs Kerrie
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet soft card Jill.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card Jill, love how you have merged all the elements together. Beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx