background

Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge

Time for a new challenge over at The Stamping Chef blog and as always the theme is Anything Goes so what you are waiting for?? Go enter!! :D

Here is my Sous Chef card using (Kn)OWL(edge).




The papers and plain bazzill cardstock are all from my stash. I coloured the image using copics E000, E00, E11, R20, RV13, RV14, RV17, E13, E15, E18, B91, B95, B97, C2.

I added some paper blooms with dazzling rhinstones in the centres and also added glossy accents to the glasses (not easy to show in the piccy). Finally I added some pearls to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by if you did! Hope you get chance to stop by the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Jill, superb colouring of the image, would be fabulous for most of our teenage girls, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx