background

Tuesday 6 May 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #106

Time for a new challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges and a new DT post for me! Thank you Deanne for the chance to play on your DT.

We have 3 lovely sponsors for this challenge and they are 

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Bugaboo Stamps
Prize- 7 Digis

http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/

Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Prize $10 worth of stamps

The Stamping Chef
Prize 3 digis

 

Our Inspirational Picture this time is

 And here is my DT card using a Digi Stamps for Joy stamp



I chose to use the colour tone from the Inspiration and went with a sepia tone. I coloured the image with copics and the pearlescent patterned paper is from the DCWV Elegance stack. I have left the card without a sentiment for now but have left space to add an appropriate one in the top right corner in the future. I used Prima got flowers and the leaves are made using a Martha Stewart punch using matt gold card. I distressed all the edges using the Tim Holtz distress tool.

Hope you like my card and get chance to pop by the other DT members blogs for lots more Inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx