background

Sunday 27 April 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #17

Morning all! Can't believe how fast this year is going!! 

Time for another new Anything goes Challenge over at Scribble & Scrap. Super easy to enter!

Here is my DT card using an Grungy Papers - Natural and an Aurora Wings digi stamp.



I coloured the digi using copics C1, C3, C5, C7, R85, R83, R81, R20, R22 and a green for the leaves, but can't remember which I used :/ Sorry folks! The papers are from the Grungy Florals - Natural digi paper set from S&S and I also used plain bazzill for the matting. The large flower was punched out from the same papers and bazzill using EK Success Large Retro flower punch. The butterflys are from a Martha Stewart punch, I hand stamped the sentiments and added some gems to the butterflies' centres. I also added a large sparkling rhinestone to the centre of the flower. You can't see from the photo but I have added clear stickles to the flowers on her head, her wings and the flowers on her dress to add some more sparkle! 

Hope you like her! I had fun creating with her! Thanks for stopping by and do stop by the rest of the DT teams blogs for lots more fab inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. A fabulously girly card Jill. I love the soft colour palette and the cute image x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx