background

Sunday 16 February 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challenge #12 Anything Goes

Time for another challenge over at  Scribble and Scrap blog and as always the theme is Anything goes. Also, Lexie has decided that we are also able to use other artists digi's now as well as Scribble and Scrap images and incorporate them with Lexie's fabarooney digi papers! So for this challenge I have used one of my new fave Tilda stamps!

Here is my DT card using Tilda in Evening dress and Monochrome Set 1 digi papers.



I decided to go with the idea of monochrome with a hint of pink and I coloured the image using copics C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 and R20. The main background paper, the paper Tilda is matted against and the spotty papers are all from the Monochrome Set 1 paper set, they were so easy to work with.  Tilda and the sentiments (typed in Word) have been die cut using circle and lacy circle nesties. The pink polka dot ribbon is from my stash (sorry for the shine off the ribbon, still can't find my camera so having to use my phone!!). The flowers were made using EK Success Large retro flower punch cutting the polka dot and plain black paper, and I added large sparkling rhinestones to the centre to add some bling! I used my quickie glue pen to 'colour in' the patterns on the background paper and then added micro fine pink glitter over the top Also used the pen and glitter around Tilda to 'colour in' the stars and bubbles off her champers! Also did the same by writing over the 18 and the Happy Birthday to make them sparkly too! Lastly, added rhinestones and pearls to finish the card off. 

Really pleased with how this card turned out! Think my mojo may be making a welcome return! lol Hope you like her too. Thank you for stopping by, hope you get chance to stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration! 


4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jill and a brilliant use of the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Jill! love the monochrome colours with the touch of pink!!! and all that glitter!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Jill! Love how you've used the papers...and of course, the lovely tilda. Monochrome with a hint of colour is perfect. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for making such a great card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classy, elegant card, Jill. Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love how you've layered those gorgeous papers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx