background

Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Challenge

Morning all ! Can't believe how quick this year has gone! 3 weeks today and the big fella will have been! 

Anyhow, time for a new challenge over at The Stamping Chef and they are now changing to all being Anything Goes so its super easy for you to enter! For full details of the rules and prizes, check out The Stamping Chef Blog

Here is my sous chef card for this challenge using  Buccaneer Bonny.



I coloured Bonny using copics :- E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, V04, V06, V09, Y38. The patterned papers are from my (ever increasing) scraps box! I added some scalloped grosgrain ribbon across the centre and 3 purple Prima got flowers with black rhinestones in the centres. The sentiment was typed up by myself in word.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my card. Why not stop by the other sous chefs blogs for lots more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx