background

Friday 4 October 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Leg Or Breast?

Another fab release this week from Tamara at The Stamping Chef called Leg or Breast and you get her this weekend only for 20% off from the TSC shop, after the weekend, she'll revert back to the normal price.

Here is my Sous chef card I made using her!



I coloured the image using copics:- E000 ,E00, E11, B02, RV21, RV23, Y23, Y25, Y28, E13, E15, E18, R24, R27, R29, G12, G14, G16, E93, E95, E97.

I have used plain yellow cardstock and the orange patterned paper is from the Firat Edition New Leaf paper stack. The bow was made using the MFT bow die and I have added 2 paper blooms with dazzling rhinestones in the centres. I also added pearls around the corners of the card. 

I have left the card without a sentiment for the time being until I decide where it is going to! 

Thanks for stopping by, why not go check out all the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more brill inspiration! 

We also have a fortnightly challenge running over at The Stamping Chef so why not come join in with our fun challenges! 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh...fab digi. Love the humour. Great colouring young Jill...bootiful card...really bootiful! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card Jill. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. I've just been to buy it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx