background

Friday 20 September 2013

The Stamping Chef New Release - Tic Toc

Time for another fab release at The Stamping Chef today and you can get her with 20% for this weekend only so go grab her quick!! 

If you like the Steampunk style images you're going to love Tic Toc!!

Here she is! 


I kept her quite CAS. The image was coloured with copics :- E31, E33, E35, E37.

I typed the sentiment out in Word and printed it off and used MFT fishtail dies to cut it and the kraft card behind out. I used spellbinders circles die to cut out the image itself. The patterned paper is from First Edition New Leaf pad and I have used plain Kraft card. I added some gold die cut cogs to tie in with the Steampunk theme and some bronze metal corners and gold pearls to the corners .

Hope you like my card this week. Why not stop by the other Sous Chef's blogs for losts more fabby inspiration and don't forget, go grab Tic Toc while shes on sale this weekend!! 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Jill!

    You need to ditch Word and grab a copy of My Craft Studio. You can usually pick up a very cheap CD on offer. Make sure it has Elite on it, though. You won't believe the fun you'll have on that...miles better than Word!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx