background

Friday 13 September 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Grand Duchess

Another fantastic release from Tamara at The Stamping Chef this week and this time it is Steampunk themed. Her name is Grand Duchess and you can get her with 20% off for this weekend only! So go get her quick! 

Here is my Sous Chef Card using her


Duchess is coloured with copics :- E000, E00, E11, V04, V06, V09, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9.
I used Adirondacks Acrylics in butterscotch and a water brush to paint the metal skirt and the buckles. The papers are from a huge stack I got from Costco about 5 years ago! I also added brass corner embellishments and some die cut cogs to tie in with the Steampunk theme.

Hope you like her and why not go visit the other Sous Chefs blogs for lots more fab inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx