background

Friday 27 September 2013

The Stamping Chef - New Release - Bad Habit

Another fab release this week from Tamara at The Stamping Chef and this time she is a fun image called Bad Habit! You can get her for this weekend only with 20% off so go grab her from the shop quick !

Here is my Sous Chef card using the image.


I kept the card quite plain and simple. I used copics to colour the image although I didnt write them down *slaps hand* Though I do know that her hair is RV63, RV66, RV69! lol
I typed up the sentiment in word and added some blooms with sparkling rhinestone centres and a metal corner embellishment. This image makes a fun card for someone! 

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you have 5 mins to check out the other Sous Chef's blogs for some more fab inspiration. You can find there blog addys in my side bar! Just click their names! 


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx