background

Sunday 15 September 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #17 Under The Sea

Time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and the theme this time is Under The Sea. Was so pleased with this theme as anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with mermaids!! Just have a thing for them! Love love love them! Anyway, onto my card! lol

Meet Pippa Sea Kissed Mermaid




Pippa was coloured using copics :- E000, E00, E11, B00, B02, B04, RV21, RV23, BV00, BV02, BV04, RV00, RV10, RV02, Y17, YG03, YG07, E13, E15, E18, RV19, RV17, RV14, YR61, YR65

I cut the digi out using xcut oval and scalloped oval dies, the sentiment is from Tiddly Inks and was cut using spellies circle and scalloped circle dies. The flourish die cut is from Cheery Lyn die. 

The papers and card are from my stash. I used a hessian strip across the card with a length of scalloped ribbon added across. The flowers are all from my stash, mostly WOC and the shells, some were bought and some were collected from the beach on my recent camping holiday! I added some Martha Stewart punched leaves within the flowers and also added 2 charms on faux pearl string, a starfish dangling from the paper flowers and a large shell one hanging from the ribbon under a chiffon and pearl flower I added. Also placed some pearlescent flat back star fish about the card.

Hope you like my card and can't wait to see what you enter into the challenge! Don't forget there is a loyalty scheme for getting the challenge digi from Heather so be sure to check out the rules and details on the challenge blog!

Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

  1. This is so perfectly beautiful Jill! Love how you've coloured her up and your gorgeous floral layout!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love your coloring and fabulous detail. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I really love all the fabulous embellishments you have used. Great colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx