background

Thursday 1 August 2013

TSC Facebook Recipes Page Challenge - Sweet Summer

Well this weeks challenge on the Facebook Recipes page is using this super digi Sweet Summer! She's soooo pretty! I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her! You can get her for a limited time with 20% off and the challenge will run until Monday 12pm CET.

Here is my DT card.


I coloured Sweet Summer with copics E000, E00, E11, B02, E13, E15, E18, RV21, RV23, RV25, E13, E15, N9. Rather risk ink run with the pattern on her dress, I decided to paper piece her using pale blue and pale pin pearlescent paper. I'm really chuffed with how she turned out! I used bazill pink card stock from my stash and First Edition papers from the Love Letters 12x12 stack. Didnt add too much to the card with the paper being so busy, didnt want to overdo it! Added hydrangea petals that I coloured round the edges using my copics and added sparkling rhinestones to the centres. the sentiment was a digi one from my files on the laptop, can't remember where it came from I have that many, but pretty sure it was a freebie! Used Spellies standard square and lacy squares dies to cut the sentiment and added a couple or gemstone swirls and adhesive pearls in the corners! 

Hope you like her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx