background

Sunday 28 April 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #7

Time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and the theme this time is Monochrome - any two colours + skin & hair colours.

My DT card is using another of Heather's fab Gnomes of Gnarly Wood digi's only available from The Lacy Sunshine Shop.

Meet Finkle Cycling!




Finkle was coloured with copics. I've used papers and card from my overflowing scraps box and a couple of buttons from my stash! I decided to keep this card quite simple. I used tumbled glass distress ink pad and smudged it around the edges of the top of the image to give a feeling of the sky in the background. Used my usual pearls on the corners.I used the cool greys in the colouring to keep in line with the blues.

Copics used:- E000, E00, E11, E23, E25, E27, B0000, B000, B01, B02, B04, B60, B63, B66, C1, C3, C5.

Thanks for stopping by and why not go and take a look at the other Sunshine Girl's blogs for some more inspiration. Good luck with your entries for the challenge, can't wait to see them. 


9 comments:

  1. Love this Jill! Brilliant design and layout and fab colouring!
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sportsgnomeon the bicycle.Love the buttons too.Hope you'll take a peek at my sepia gnome too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card as always Jill! Love your colour choice and the layout is awesome!!
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pastels colours, love this image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jill! Love the nice, clean layout and the gorgeous colours you've chosen. Great colouring...great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute. Love the colors you have use. Great DP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Jill!! I love the lovely layout and the papers. Great colouring too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill
    fab card, sorry a very quick comment I am having sever internet securety problems and I am using my sons VERY old laptop and it is soooooooooooooooooooooo slow
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jill. I love the colour and the image is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx