background

Sunday 3 March 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #3

Its time for challenge #3 at Lacy Sunshine and the theme this time is Double Trouble! So could be pairs of people, or animals or items etc .

Here is my DT card.  I had such fun playing with these new digis! You can find all Heather's new digi's in her brand new Lacy Sunshine store, the ONLY OFFCIAL place to buy Heather's digi's.





The image was coloured with copics and all the papers and cardstock were from my stash. My pooter is broke at the moment and I normally would have made a 'scene' with Jamie and Maddie, and the digi bits. This time I printed them all out individually and cut them all my hand! A long fiddly job but worth it when the card was finished! I love how it turned out! The sentiment was printed out from the pooter (luckily my daughter has a netbook I can pinch until my lappy is sorted out!! ) Jamie and Maddie were cut out using the xcut large oval dies and then sponged Bundled Sage Distress ink around the edge of the image so that it wasn't so stark white against the camouflage coloured background papers.

Hope you like my card and hope to you see you taking part over on our Challenge Blog! You can also come join the Lacy Sunshine facebook group for lots of chat, hints and tips and loads of fun! Just search 'Lacy Sunshine' on Facebook.


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Jill! You've done a brilliant job, especially as you had to do it all the hard way. Fingers crossed you have your new lappy soon.

    Really love this card and the fold you've used.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love all the digi bits you have used to create the scene.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning card, love the layout of this :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this card Jill.. First time I have seen this style before!! Looks fantastic!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, your card is amazing, love how you have done the layout and all that cutting out, and the image is coloured so well.
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the fold you have used for this card. It really turned out fabulous and the hard work shows ;) Hope you can have a computer back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the design of your card hun! Brilliant papers and fabulous images too. Love the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A terrific card Jill, the image is wonderful and the design is fabulous. All your cutting out was worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. An awesome awesome card! Well done. Thank you sunshine girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx