background

Thursday 24 January 2013

SOOOOO Excited!!

I'm a Sunshine Girl!!!!

Well, for the last few days I have been keeping a secret, and god was it hard!! I applied to be on Heather Valentin's DT for her Lacy Sunshine digi stamps and was successful!! So excited, never thought in  a million years I would get on!! 

So, didn't want to blog it until I had made a card to post too!! Heather's images are so cute! She has some normal priced digi's in her shop and a retiring section where they're just $1 each!!! Go take look here!!!

So, here is my 1st DT card! It is 'Pickles Sharing The Love'. Perfect for a Valentines card or even just to let someone know you are thinking of them and sending love. 

 


I decided to make a nice bright card for a change! The green card (although the piccy doesn't show it very well) is nice and bright and matches 'Pickles'. The papers all came from my stash! The ribbon was rescued from being wrapped round a pair of pyjamas my daughter got for Christmas!! Waste not want not! lol  The heart was from a box of embellies I pulled out that I haven't looked at for a very long time! I pulled the box out on the off chance and found these! The digi is coloured with copics, I didn't keep check of the colours used, although I will start doing this as it does come in useful!!

Sooooo looking forward to being a Sunshine Girl! Can't wait for what it to come. 

Thank you for stopping by 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations fellow Sunshine Girl :)
    This is a beautiful card , such great colouring and love the colour combo .
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill this is gorgeous and a big congrats to you on becoming a sunshine girl.. :)

    Cheers
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation to becoming a Sunshine Girl I look forward to working with you. Your card is gorgeous and loving the design too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, great to be on the team with you, I am sure we will all have a super time.

    Your card is fabulous and I love all the bright summer colours, it is what we all need to keep us going on dark gloomy days.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jill. Fab colouring and layout.

    Really glad to have you as a teamie, fellow Sunshine Girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. You have used some of the DP that I prefer these days for my valentine cards ;) Love how you have rescued awesome paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi fellow Sunshine Girl, lovely card, colours are great :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jill. Congratulations on becoming a Sunshine Girl.
    I collect ribbons from packaging too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx