background

Tuesday 20 May 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenges #108

Time for another Team 1 challenge over at {PIN}spirational Challenges and our 3 lovely sponsors this time are 


Prize 3 digis



 Prize 5 digis

and Eureka



Prize 5 digis


Our inspirational piccy this time is 


Here is my DT card





I used a digi by Stitchy Bear called BB Kakes and used the ladybirds in the picture as the inspiration. I coloured the image using copics R35, R37, R39, N3, N5, N7, N9, E000, E00, E11, R20.

The papers are all from my stash and I also added plain black and red cardstock. The large black polka dot flower is from the Papermania capsule collection and I added a plain red paper bloom and giant sparkling rhinestone to the top.  I used 2 small sparkling rhinestones on her antennae, and a bow shaped on on top of the little polka dot bow I added to the ribbon down the side. 

Hope you like her! and good luck with the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx