background

Sunday 16 March 2014

Scribble and Scrap Challene #14

Time for another new Anything Goes Challenge over at Scribble and Scrap!

I have used a Tilda stamp and the papers and backing are all from the Mint Chocolate Set 1 from the Scribble and Scrap shop! Hope you like her!



I coloured Tilda using copics E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, R11, R21, R22, BG13, BG23, BG32, E71, E74, E77, C1.

The paper's all came from THIS set, even the plain background papers. The only none S&S card I used was the plain card that is part of the punched flowers. The punch used for the flowers is the EK Success Reatro flower large punch and I curled the petals slightly with my pokey tool and then added large sparkling rhinestones to the centres. The fence is cut from a La La Land die and the swirls are bits snipped off a die cut cut that was cut using the large Cheery Lynn flourish die. Finally added some pearls to the corners and a little piece of self adhesive ribbon that was knocking around in my stash in the bottom right hand corner. The sentiment is a digi one I have had for ages and it was cut using MFT fish tail dies.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card. Would love it of you get chance to stop by the other Scribble and Scrap DT blogs for lots mroe fabbarooney inspiration.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sweetie...mmmmmm, choccy hearts.

    Thank you for creating such a delish card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of those fabby papers, Jill. Love the whole layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jill! love the cute Tilda, love how you've coloured her. plus the mint green and brown papers are beautiful!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jill, I love these papers and your embellishments x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx