background

Sunday 24 November 2013

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #6

Time for another new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap and as always its super easy to enter as it is Anything Goes! 

Here is a candle I made using Vintage Pansy Wreath Digi stamp. Going to give it to my 92 year old Nan for Christmas! 



I coloured the wreath using copics but was naughty and didn't write down the colours again! I do know that the pinks are my fave combo R81, R83, R85! I accented the flowers with glitter using Decoart glamour dust crystal and a quickie glue pen to add a bit of sparkle. I added the text myself in Word when I printed the wreath and it says To A Wonderful Nan. I added a length of ribbon around the base of the candle and added some sparkling rhinestones for some more bling! 

Hope my Nans likes it as much as I enjoyed making it for her. Thank you for stopping by. 

Why not stop by the rest of the DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration! 


7 comments:

  1. Lovely idea, very beautiful, must have a go at his when i get a chance :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful, Jill! I'm sure your Nan will love it too. Great colour choices.

    Thank you for making such a gorgeous project for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, what a fabulous fabulous candle, and your Nan will truly love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really stunning. I'm sure that your Nan will love it!!! The colors are totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful candle Jill. The colours are so pretty. I'm sure your Nan is going to be thrilled x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx