background

Sunday 13 October 2013

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #3

Challenge time over at Scribble & Scrap as always the theme is Anything Goes so super easy to enter!! 

Here is my DT card using Vintage Rose Bouquet.


I coloured the image using copics and have done my usual naughty trick and not written down the colours, although I do know the pink is my fave combo of R81, R83, R85! (Also, the card isn't wonky, its the picture! ) I kept the card quite clean and simple by just using plain bazzil card stock and embossing a white piece of card using an 8x8 flower embossing folder. I added a piece of pale pink spotty ribbon along the bottom and placed the sentiment, typed using Word, matted using spellies square and scalloped square dies, on top of the ribbon, in the middle. I then added adhesive pearls to the corners.

Hope you like my card. Why not stop by the otehr DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by.

 

6 comments:

  1. Love this card, fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill this is fabulous hun, great colours and detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really elegant card, love how you've coloured the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very classy card Jill. You've coloured the image beautifully. A great sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jill. Love the clean lines and fab sentiment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and elegant CAS card Jill. Great colouring and layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx