background

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges - Bugaboo Stamps

Time for another Team B challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges and the sponsor this time is Bugaboo Stamps who are kindly giving away 7 digi stamps to the winner!!



The Photograph to use for this weeks challenge is


and also there is a sketch to follow this time which is


Now for my DT card.



I have coloured the image using copics. B21, B23, B26, R22, R24, R27, E31, E33, E35, E13, E15, E19, BG000, BG02.

Suplies used:- 6x6 scalloped edge card blank, bazzil cardstock. The English Paper Company striped paper, textured red card, xcut oval nesting dies, buttons, ship wheel charm, sailboat embossing folder (can't remember the make), blue pearls, Happy Birthday clear sentiment stamp.

Hope you like my card and why not stop by the other DT girls blogs for lots more inspiration and good luck in the challenge! 





1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jill! Such a lovely, clean layout and cute image. Fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx