background

Sunday 7 July 2013

Simply Betty Facebook Fan Page Challenge - Summer Fairy

Here is my entry for the current challenge over on the Simply Betty Stamps facebook fan page. The challenge was to use Summer Fairy with a background, not patterned paper, stamped or digi merged etc.

Here is my card.



For my background I used Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar distress inks with the distress tool and then sprayed over the whole piece with Crafters Companion Iridescent Glitter Lacquer. I matted the background onto plain pink and blue card to match the copics used to colour her in. Added a pink chiffon ribbon to the spine of the card with a butterfly charm tied into it (not easy to see in the piccy sorry ) and added a couple of roses. Also used Martha Stewart branch punch for the rose leaves and dotted some pearls around the corners. 

Copics used:-  E000, E00, E11, E23, E25, E27, E29, B0000, B00, B02, RV00, RV11, RV52 Eyes - B00, B02, B04  Lips RV23

Hope you like her and thanks for stopping by .


3 comments:

  1. oh I love this, so soft and lovely...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love the softness of it...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, lovely colouring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx