background

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Happy Birthday biggest big bruv!

My eldest brother's 45th (Sorry And!) birthday today and couldn't think is a better digi to use than Lacy Sunshine's Mooning Morris!! 








I used a stepper card and added the digi, a sentiment I typed up in word and a toadstool from the Gnomes Digi Bits set. Morris was coloured with copics. The grass was made using the Martha Stewart frond punch. I added some ribbon along the bottom of the grass and my usual pearls! 



Happy Birthday Andrew! 



Thanks for stopping by x



3 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Jill, the image and layout are fabulous. I'm sure your brother had a good laugh at this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jill! I love Mooning Morris...always makes me smile!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jill, bet he loved it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for leaving me a comment! I love to know what you think of my makes xxxx